Practical Christianity Foundation is committed to promoting the gospel message of the Lord Jesus Christ through quality Christian literature and to pursuing all of its endeavors with the highest level of operational excellence by seeking and following God’s will and purposes for the organization.
1. We value the Holy Name of God the Father and will strive to exalt Him through godly living, committed service, and effective communication. “As long as you live, you, your children, and your grandchildren must fear the Lord your God. All of you must obey all his laws and commands that I'm giving you, and you will live a long time” (Deuteronomy 6:2).
2. We value the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ God’s Holy Son, for a lost world and will strive to communicate His redemptive message to the global community. “Then Jesus said to them, „So wherever you go in the world, tell everyone the Good News.” (Mark 16:15).
3. We value the Holy Spirit through Whose regenerating work sinners are redeemed and the redeemed are convinced of the truth of God’s Holy Word. “He will come to convict the world of sin, to show the world what has God's approval, and to convince the world that God judges it” (John 16:8).
4. We value the Holy Word of God and will strive to communicate it in its entirety. “16Every Scripture passage is inspired by God. All of them are useful for teaching, pointing out errors, correcting people, and training them for a life that has God's approval. They equip God's servants so that they are completely prepared to do good things” (2 Timothy 3:16–17).
5. We value spiritual growth in God’s people through the equipping ministry of the church of the Lord Jesus Christ and will strive to provide resources for that ministry by the communication of God’s Holy Word, encouraging them to be lovers of the truth. “But grow in the good will and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Glory belongs to him now and for that eternal day! Amen” (2 Peter 3:18).